WALKING

Sunday, August 26, 2012

NEW YEAR'S EVE CHALLENGE


I am laying it out here for the record. 

Starting weight ... August 25th = 88 kg/194 lbs.
December 31st Goal = 65 kg/144 lbs
March 30th 2013, Ultimate Goal = 58-60 kg or 128 - 132 lbs.

I have 29 weeks to reach my Ultimate Goal and I still feel reasonably confident that this is achievable. It depends to a large extent on how much difference being dairy free makes to my general health. I have not factored in my age so that could mean the weight might come off more slowly than The Plan. Again if my goals are not met I will still be slimmer and that makes me a winner.

I am currently experimenting with being dairy free.

I am also drawing a line through all grains and potato just as I did with wheat at the beginning of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment